HeartKids membership is open to
- Families with a child who has a congenital heart disease or acquired childhood heart disease. This includes parents, siblings, grandparents and extended family..
- Teenagers and Adults with CHD who would like to join a forum for discussion.
- To any individual or group concerned with the issues of congenital heart disease who have a specific interest in helping raising awareness and funding.
- To any individual involved in the issues of congenital heart disease and acquired childhood heart disease, be they from a medical background or the political arena.
Download a HeartKids Membership Form
Membership offers you access to:
- Family Support Coordinators – present in hospital to offer you support and financial assistance at critical times, and by phone and email as required.
- Our Financial Assistance program to help reduce the financial burden of CHD.
- Local support in your region through our HeartsLocal Program
- Opportunities for your heart child and family to attend events with other heart families.
- An informative website and Facebook page connecting you with an online community to share stories and keep you updated on current events.
- A seasonal emailed Newsletter to keep you informed on what’s happening at HeartKids.